The SCHERDELGroup is a global acting, medium-sized and family-owned company with 6.500 employees and a turnover of 800 million euro. Objects of the corporate departments are all activities which range from the development, construction and production of technical springs, metal stamping and bending parts and components for vehicle equipment to toolmaking, special machine and plant engineering as well as surface technology.
For our sites in Beauvais and L'Arbresle / France we are looking for a
Working internally and in collaboration with the head office, you will oversee controlling at both sites, with the aim of
ensuring transparency in business management and overall optimization. You are the contact person for the head
office on all controlling-related issues.
- Plan and draw up budgets in collaboration with the different sites
- Analyze costs and variances, monitor discrepancies between forecast and actual targets and propose corrective
- Control revenues and profitability, all major site projects and investments (ROI calculation)
- Support strategic controlling (plant strategy) and design business dashboards
- Prepare decision bases, financial analyses and presentations where plant-specific information is required
- Develop and implement reporting tools for the management team
- Define the main guidelines for the controls and indicators to be implemented, and the framework for reporting to
- Implement and improve procedures for managing and optimizing financial information flows: guarantee their
- Ensure compliance with group procedures
A levels + 5 years’ experience in business management, specializing in management control/finance
- Excellent accounting skills, first professional experience in an industrial environment
Knowledge of the business sector and its environment
- Fluency in French and English, proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Understanding of enterprise resource planning systems
- Excellent communication, organizational and rigorous skills, ability to think ahead
- Presentation, synthesis and moderation skills
- Sense of discretion
The position is to be filled as soon as possible on a permanent contract, with full daytime working hours. Travel to different
SCHERDEL sites is required monthly. The position will be based in L'Arbresle or Beauvais.
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com for all hiring inquiries.
Are you interested? Please send us your application now!